mommyamers

mommyamers

Incredible

A Love Restrained - Becky Flade

Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

When I read this blurb, it instantly grabbed my attention. A bad boy, a cop, and a history of romance; how could I not read it? Well, I was very pleasantly surprised I enjoyed it even more than I anticipated!

These two characters were fun to read. They have an intense chemistry that she tries to fight. It’s obvious they are both attracted to one another but there is a history that weighs between the two. It’s intense at times, comical at others, and downright heartbreaking as well.

The author does a great job writing each scene. It’s detailed out leaving no guessing what is going on. Descriptions were on par to keep ones attention. It made it very easy to visualize the scenery and action.

This was, overall, a very good book. There was action, there was love, there was some serious chemistry, and there was love. It was a deep down unquestionable love that took a while to fully show up. I would definitely recommend reading this book. It was an incredible read!

A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *