mommyamers

mommyamers

Surprising Incredible Read

Sweet Dreams, Baby - Bev Katz Rosenbaum, Nora LeDuc, Patti Roberts

Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Well, I love me a good suspense, thriller, romance filled story. This book had it all!

The overall premise of the story seemed intriguing and had me interested. Once I started reading the story, I was absolutely blown away. The story was incredible. It was full of twists and turns and was chilling at times. It had a sweet little romance side of the story as well. It was a well rounded, well written, incredible read.

Details and descriptions were impeccable. They made it easy to hold my attention and made it easy to not put the story down – I read it in one sitting. The characters were really well developed and had great chemistry. Their relationships with each other and others were fun at times, serious at others, and were attention grabbers.

I really, really enjoyed this story. It really made me sit straighter at times, made me gasp, made me think, and kept me guessing. This was an incredible read and one I would definitely recommend reading.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion.