mommyamers

mommyamers

Great story!

Liar, Liar - Winter Austin
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Finally, a story about the strong and independent Sheriff! This story was even better than the last but was full of surprises. I was impressed with the route that the Sheriff took with this story. I was quite pleased to see the return of certain characters as well.

This story was darker than I expected and was heartbreaking at the same time. The male lead and the female lead were both full of surprises and were both quite hard headed and independent.

As expected, there wasn’t a lack of detail or descriptions here. It held my attention from start to finish and sank its claws into me to keep me reading.

This story, I feel, had a little better suspense and the twists and turns were a little more sharp and it was nearly impossible to try to guess who was involved and who was the suspect. It made for a sitting on the edge of your seat read.

I have enjoyed every single story in this series. They are fun reads and are full of suspense. They keep you on your toes and make you keep reading. I’d most definitely recommend this series to you!