mommyamers

mommyamers

Okay story..

Betting on Cinderella - Petie McCarty

Independent reviewer for Archaeolibraian – I Dig Good Books

This was a cute story. It was a feel good, fast paced read. It is one of those stories that you read after reading an emotionally heavy story.

The details and descriptions on this story were good. They kep the story flowing and kept the understanding there. They made the visualization easy. They didn’t make my mind have to work too hard to understand what’s going on.

Overall, I enjoyed this story. It was written well and the story line was cute. It was generic in a sense but I don’t mean anything derogatory about that. It’s nice to have those types of reads every now and again.

That being said, there was nothing that wowed me or made the story over the top. I can’t say there was anything specifically “made” me want to keep reading or any particular part of the story that dug its claws deep into me not allowing me to put down the story.

I would recommend this book to you just as a story to read and enjoy without much thought. It’s an escape story and will allow your mind to do as such. I think you’ll enjoy the read!

*A Copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion.